• ILCO Cloner Head GTH for Texas Crypto & Philips Crypto - RW4+
• This new Cloner Head "GTH" will replace all the older cloner heads that ILCO (Silca) use to sell. GTH replaces: EH3, EH3P, EH3LP
• This Cloner top piece will snap into the ILCO lettered blades.
• Lettered Blades are:
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, J, K, L, M, N, P, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y
• For use with ILCO RW4 Cloner machine
• Kaba Ilco Corp. is pleased to announce the introduction of the new GTH Multi Transponder Head with GTI Technology for use with the Ilco modular cloning program. GTI technology introduces the first universal glass transponder for cloning and programming in the market. The new GTH head is compatible with RW4 Plus, Ilco EZ Clone Plus, and Plus Box units with a simple software update.
• All registered users of Ilco cloning tools were sent a notification of the new GTH head to receive access to the free software update needed.
• All other Ilco cloning tool owners can e-mail: TechSupport.email@example.com with the following information to receive the update needed to use the GTH head:
Company Name, Contact Name, Address, E-mail address, Machine type (RW4 Plus, Ilco EZ Clone Plus, etc.) & Serial number.
• GTH heads allows for cloning of both TI and Philips Crypto.
• One head is now used to clone EH3 and EH3P applications.
• New GTH Multi Transponder Head with GTI technology.
• No battery.
• Fits existing Ilco modular blades.
• GTH can be pre-coded using the Silca TRP Setting Program to emulate 14 different transponders.
• Uses a security protocol that guarantees protection against potential risks of illegal cloning.